General Conditions of International Passenger and Baggage Transportations
Chapter 1 Definitions
Condition 1 Except there are other requirements or regulations in particular items, the following glossaries in General Conditions of International Passenger and Baggage Transportation of Juneyao Airlines (General Conditions for short) are defined as below:
- International transportation refers to transportation which none of the departure airport, destination airport, or scheduled stopover is in China according to transportation contract, despite whether there is stopover of transit in transporting or not, except there are other regulations in Conventions.
- Shanghai Juneyao Airlines, Co. Ltd. is short for Juneyao Airlines.
- Conventions refer to the following applicable document: The Convention on Some Regulations in International Transportation (Montreal Convention for short), signed in Montreal on May 28th, 1999.
- Carrier refers to all the air carriers including who issues the ticket and who transports or promises to transport the ticket holder and its baggage.
- Airlines' Code refers to two-letter or three-letter code which can be used to identify a specific air operator.
- Authorized agent refers to sales agent who is assigned by Juneyao Airlines and is on behalf of Juneyao Airlines to sell aviation transportation service (product).
- Passenger refers to any person on board except crewmembers, who is transported or will be transported according to ticket.
- Passenger ticket is the certificate called "Passenger Ticket and Baggage Check" which is issued by Juneyao Airlines or its authorized agent or electronic ticket, including transportation contract, statement, and ticket coupon.
- Printed statement of transportation contract refers to generals and statements of Condition 1 which are printed on or handed over to passenger together with passenger ticket or itinerary form/receipt.
- Transportation Price refers to the ticket price, fee and/or relevant transportation conditions which are declared by airlines. When necessary, the approval of relevant departments shall be attached.
- Ticket coupon refers to flight coupon or e-flight coupon, and it gives the passenger whose name is listed on it to have the right to take the flight which is printed on the ticket.
- Continuous ticket refers to two tickets which are combined together to form a single transportation contract and this two tickets are issued for the passenger which are connected with each other.
- Itinerary form/receipt is the certificate which is issued by Juneyao Airlines for e-ticket passengers, on which the passenger's name, flight information, and etc are listed.
- Passenger coupon or passenger receipt refers to the part of the ticket which is, marked with passenger coupon or passenger receipt, issued by Juneyao Airlines or its agents, and kept by passengers all the time.
- Flight coupon refers to the part marked with "valid transportation" in passenger ticket, or electronic flight coupon in e-ticket which indicates the passenger has the right to take assigned flight.
- E-coupon refers to electronic flight coupon or other certificates with values which are stored in computer database of Juneyao Airlines.
- E-ticket refers to itinerary form/receipt, e-coupon or possible applicable boarding certificate which is issued by Juneyao Airlines or its agents.
- Baggage refers to personal property the passenger carried during the trip. Besides other regulations, baggage includes passenger's check-in baggage and carry-on baggage.
- Baggage ticket refers to the part related to transportation of passengers' check-in baggage in the ticket.
- Baggage identification tag refers to certificate which is provided particularly to identify check-in baggage.
- Check-in baggage refers to baggage with baggage check which is consigned to Juneyao Airlines to take care of.
- Carry-on baggage refers to any baggage which is not check-in baggage.
- Scheduled stopover refers to estimated stopover in the flight route which is listed in the ticket or flight timetable of Juneyao Airlines, except departure airport and destination airport.
- Boarding registration stoppage time refers to the regulated time of Juneyao Airlines before which passengers shall finish check-in and receiving boarding card.
- Stop-over refers to the stoppage place scheduled during flight trip, and the place shall be between the departure airport and destination airport.
- Force majeure refers to abnormal, unpredictable and uncontrollable situation which is irresistible to avoid it from happen even though all possible measures have taken.
- Special drawing right refers to the special drawing right which is regulated by international currency fund organization.
- Day refers to calendar day, including 7 days in a week. However, when delivering notification to passengers, the day the notification is delivered is not included; when confirming the ticket effective time limit, the day the ticket is issued and the day the flight begins are not included.
- Damage refers to: (1) The damage which is caused by life lost or any other personal injury, is caused by accident which is happened on the aircraft or during any operation process of getting on and off the aircraft. (2) The damage which is caused by destruction, loss of or damage to check-in baggage, is caused by incident which is happened on the aircraft or during any time period the check-in baggage is under the control of operator. (3) The damage to carry-on baggage which is taken care of by passenger him/herself is caused by the fault of the operator or its agent.
Chapter 2 Applicable Scope
- Condition 2
- Except there is any other regulation in item 2, 4, 5 in Condition 2, Condition 2 is only applicable to flights and flight segments of which the name of Juneyao Airlines or airlines' code is listed in the OPERATOR column on the ticket.
- If the transportation is transacted according to private flight contract, this condition is only applicable to that private flight contract or situations in which this condition is introduced in private flight ticket clauses.
- On some flight, Juneyao Airlines shared the company code with other operators, that means even though the passenger has booked flight of Juneyao Airlines and held the ticket printed with Juneyao Airlines' name or company code, the passenger maybe get on another operator's aircraft. When this happens, Juneyao Airlines will tell the passenger the operator the aircraft is operated by when booking.
- This condition is applicable to international transport provided by Juneyao Airlines, if this condition conflicts with transporting price regulations or applicable laws, transporting price regulations or applicable laws are the priority. If any item of this condition conflicts with applicable laws, the item is invalid. However, other items of this condition are still valid.
- Except there is any other regulation in this condition, if any other regulations of Juneyao Airlines conflict with this condition, this condition is the priority.
Chapter 3 Ticket
Section 1 General Regulations
Condition 3 Juneyao Airlines provides transportation service to passenger only whose name is listed on the ticket, and Juneyao Airlines also has the right to require the passenger showing relevant valid identification certificate.
Condition 4 The ticket is not transferable.
Condition 5 To some ticket which is sold in discounted price, the ticket fare can only be returned partly or the ticket can not be compensated. Passenger shall choose the ticket of which the price meets the passenger's need most.
Condition 6 If a passenger holds ticket as described in Condition 5 which is not used, and the passenger can not take the flight for force majeure, the passenger shall inform Juneyao Airlines as soon as possible and provide evidence to evident the force majeure, Juneyao Airlines will provide a certificate to the passenger for the uncompensated part of the ticket fare after certain reasonable fee is subtracted, and the passenger can use the certificate to pay for flight of Juneyao Airlines in another trip.
Condition 7 Ticket is the property of operator who issues it permanently.
Condition 8 Except e-ticket, the passengers have no right to request to take flights that can not show valid tickets including flight coupons and unused flight and passenger coupons. The passengers have no right to request to take flights if showing incomplete tickets or tickets which is not altered by Juneyao Airlines or authorized agent of Juneyao Airlines. To e-ticket, passengers shall have a valid e-ticket issued with passengers' names, and provide valid identification card at the same time, or the passengers have no right to take flight.
- If the passenger ticket is incomplete or lost completely or partly, or the ticket the passenger shown does not include passenger coupon and all unused flight coupon, according to passenger's application, after being verified by Juneyao Airlines, Juneyao Airlines can refund a new ticket for the passenger to replace the lost or incomplete ticket. However, the passenger shall provide evidences which are issued for the passenger to get valid ticket for the flight the passenger booked, at the same time, the passenger shall sign contract with Juneyao Airlines to guarantee that any fee and damage Juneyao Airlines may burden for refunding a new ticket, but the fee and damage shall not be more than the original ticket price. As to the risk that will be brought about to Juneyao Airlines or other operator for the ticket may be imitated by others, this is necessary and reasonable. However, if the damage is caused by Juneyao Airlines itself, Juneyao Airlines will not ask the passenger to pay for it. Reasonable fee can be charged by operators who provide this kind of service. But, the damage is caused by operators or its sales agent who caused the ticket to be lost or incomplete is not included.
- If the passenger can not provide evidences which are issued for the passenger to get valid ticket for the flight the passenger booked, or the passenger will not sign the contract described above, the operator can request the passenger pay full price for the ticket refunded. Being verified by the original operator, the lost or incomplete ticket is not used in a year after the day the ticket is issued or the day the flight begins, the passenger can transact compensation.
Condition 10 Ticket is the certificate with values, passengers shall take proper measures to keep them well and avoid the ticket from being lost or stolen.
Section 2 The Validity of Ticket
Condition 11 Except there is any other regulations on the ticket, in this Condition or applicable transporting price (transporting price can limit the validity of the ticket, this kind of validity will be printed on the ticket), the validity of ticket shall be:
- Passenger must start his/her trip within a year since the ticket is issued, and the ticket is valid within one year since the passenger started his/her trip;
- If the ticket is not used entirely, the ticket is valid within one year after the date of issue;
Condition 12 When booking ticket, if Juneyao Airlines can not provide any seating position for the passenger which makes the passenger can not travel within the ticket validity, Juneyao Airlines shall extend the ticket validity for the passenger. The passenger can also request to compensate the ticket according to the regulations of Condition 6 in this chapter.
Condition 13 If the passenger is so sick during the trip that he/she can not continue travel within the ticket validity, Juneyao Airlines will not extend the ticket validity until the day when the passenger is well enough to go on a travel, or extend it to the latest flight after that day when Juneyao Airlines can provide the same class seat according to the price the passenger has paid for at the travelling place where the passenger stops his/her trip. The sickened passenger shall provide stamped medical certificate. If there are several flight coupons on the ticket, or the electronic coupon of the e-ticket includes one or more stopovers, the validity of the ticket shall not exceed for 3 months since the day the passenger will be well enough to go on a travel as clarified in the stamped medical certificate. When countering this situation, Juneyao Airlines will extend the ticket validity of accompanied passengers or its close accompanied relatives as the same.
Condition 14 If a passenger died during the flight, the validity of ticket of his/her accompanist shall be modified by methods of cancelling minimum stoppage time limit or extending validity. If the close relative of a passenger died during the trip, the validity of ticket of the passenger and its close accompanied relatives shall be modified. However, this kind of modification, shall be transacted after receiving death proof, the validity of ticket shall not be more than 45 days after the day of dying as clarified on the death proof.
Section 3 The Sequence and Use of Ticket Coupon
Condition 15 The ticket passengers bought, can only be applicable to transport passengers from departure airport to scheduled stopover and destination airport which is listed on the ticket. The ticket price the passenger paid is based on Juneyao Airlines transporting price regulations and transportation service which is listed on ticket. The ticket price is the basic content which is written in transportation contract between Juneyao Airlines and passengers. All the coupons on the ticket shall be used in the scheduled sequence when the ticket is issued, or, not only can the ticket not be accepted, but also the ticket will be invalid.
Condition 16 If passenger wants to modify even one item of the contents of transportation, shall the passenger contact with Juneyao Airlines previously. Once the transportation is modified, the ticket price shall be calculated again. Passenger can decide by him/herself whether to accept new ticket price or to remain the transportation of the original ticket. If because of force majeure, the passenger needs to modify any item of the content of the transportation, the passenger shall inform Juneyao Airlines as soon as possible, and Juneyao Airlines will do its best to transport the passenger to next stopover or destination airport in reasonable range while there is no need to calculate the ticket price again.
Condition 17 If the passenger modified the transportation without the permission of Juneyao Airlines, Juneyao Airlines will determinate the ticket price according to the passenger's actual travel. The passenger shall pay for the difference of original ticket price and applicable ticket price after modified and the unused ticket coupon will be cancelled.
Condition 18 Some modification of transportation contents will not lead to change of ticket price, however, some modification of transportation contents will lead to the increase of ticket price, for example, the change of departure site or travelling direction. Many prices is valid for flight on particular date which is printed on ticket, and it can not be modified, or it can be modified in condition of paying relevant fee.
Condition 19 Each flight coupon on passenger ticket shall list the class of seat and the date of flight, and it can be used for transportation only after the seat is booked. If the ticket the passenger bought is unscheduled, the passenger can book seat according to transporting price regulations of Juneyao Airlines and available seating conditions.
Condition 20 If the passenger did not take the flight he/she booked, and at the time the passenger did not inform Juneyao Airlines, Juneyao Airlines has the right to cancel the transit flight or return flight seat reservation. But, if the passenger informed Juneyao Airlines previously, Juneyao Airlines will not cancel relevant sequential flight of the passenger.
Section 4 Name and Address of Operator
Condition 21 On the ticket, the name of Juneyao Airlines will be abbreviated as the company code of Juneyao Airlines or in other forms of abbreviation. The departure airport which marches with the first abbreviated word of Juneyao Airlines' name in the OPERATOR column on the ticket, shall be regarded as the address of Juneyao Airlines. When using e-ticket, the address shall be marked in the first flight segment of passenger's itinerary form/receipt of Juneyao Airlines.
Chapter 4 Ticket Price and Tax
Condition 22 Ticket price
- Except there is other regulations, the ticket price is only applicable to transportation which is from departure airport to destination airport. Ticket price excludes the ground transportation charge between two airports or airport and downtown. Ticket price is calculated according to the effective transporting price of Juneyao airlines on the day the passenger bought the ticket, and the ticket price is applicable to fight on scheduled date and flight segment which is listed on passenger's ticket. If the passenger modified the flight segment or travelling date, that may inflects the ticket price the passenger shall pay for.
Condition 23 Tax and bill
- Taxes or bills, which are collected by government, other relevant administration or airport operators, shall be paid by passengers. When buying a ticket, Juneyao Airlines will inform passenger of taxes and bills which are not included in the ticket price, generally, almost all the taxes will be listed separately on the ticket. For the taxes and bills to air travel change frequently, it is possible to collect taxes and bills after the ticket is sold. If the taxes which are listed on the ticket increased or add new taxes after the ticket is sold, passengers shall have obligation to make up for it. At the same time, the taxes, which the passenger paid for when buying the ticket is decreased or cancelled, are not applicable to passengers; passengers have the right to apply for compensation.
Condition 24 Currency
- The payment of ticket price, taxes and bills, shall use the currency of local country, except Juneyao Airlines or its authorized agent assigned to use another currency when the passenger pay for the ticket or before the passenger pay for it. For reasons such as the local currency can not be redeemed, Juneyao Airlines can decide to accept other types of currency by its own.
Chapter 5 Seat Reservation
Condition 25 Seat reservation requirements
- Juneyao Airlines or authorized agents of Juneyao Airlines shall record flight seat reservation situation. If the passenger requires, Juneyao Airlines will provide seat reservation record in written form to the passenger.
- Some ticket price includes items to limit or refuse passengers to modify or to cancel seat reservation. Please refer to relevant transportation regulations for particular items related to ticket price.
Condition 26 Ticket time limit
- Passengers shall pay for the ticket within the ticket time limit which is regulated by Juneyao Airlines or authorized agents of Juneyao Airlines. Or, Juneyao Airlines will cancel the seat reservation.
Condition 27 Personal material
- Personal materials which are related to Juneyao Airlines the passenger provided to Juneyao Airlines are used for: Reserving seats, buying tickets, achieving auxiliary service, extending and providing service, making it convenient transact immigration and entry procedures, and providing service for government. In this condition, passengers shall allow Juneyao Airlines to keep and use passengers' personal materials, and allow Juneyao Airlines to transmit those materials to relevant departments, authorized agents, government department, other related operators or providers of service mentioned above.
Condition 28 Juneyao Airlines will not promise that the seat the passenger applied for or assigned will be probably provided.
- But Juneyao Airlines will do its best to satisfy the demand of the passenger to apply for an assigned seat previously. However, Juneyao can not guarantee any assigned seat will be provided. In the need of operation, safety or security, Juneyao Airlines will always hold the right to arrange or rearrange seats, even when all passengers have boarded.
Condition 29 Seat reconfirmation
- To reserved seat of transit or return flight, Juneyao Airlines will not require reconfirmation. But, if other operators request passengers to reconfirm the seat reservation of transit or return flight, and the passenger did not reconfirm, the operator shall have the right to cancel the seat reservation of transit or return flight.
- Passengers shall be aware of the reservation reconfirmation request of each operator related to the flight trip by their own. If reconfirmation is needed, passengers shall transact reservation reconfirmation procedure to the operator whose code is printed on the ticket.
Chapter 6 Refund of Tickets
Condition 30 General regulations
- Except there are other regulations in this Condition, Juneyao Airlines can refund either to the person whose name is printed on the ticket, or to the person who can provide adequate payment proofs and identification certificate to evident that the person has paid for the ticket.
- If the passenger whose name is printed on the ticket is not the payer, and there is refund limit printed on the ticket, Juneyao Airlines will refund to the payer or the person assigned by the payer.
- Except the ticket is lost, only when the passenger returned the passenger coupon, passenger receipt, and all unused flight coupons to Juneyao Airlines, he/she can be refunded.
Condition 31 Involuntary refund
If Juneyao Airlines cancelled the flight, did not take off reasonably as scheduled, did not land at destination airport or stopover, or caused passenger to miss the connecting flight of which the seat had been reserved, refund shall be transacted according to following regulations:
- If the ticket is unused, refund the ticket fare which has been paid;
- If the ticket is used partly, the refund shall be no less than the difference of ticket fare paid and the ticket price of the used flight segment, but no more than the total amount of the ticket fare.
Condition 32 Voluntary refund
If the passenger agrees to accept refund, the refund is not in the regulated range of Condition 31 in this section, the amount of the refund shall be transacted according the following regulations:
- If the ticket is unused, the amount of refund equals to the difference ticket price paid and reasonable service cost/ refund cost;
- If the ticket is used partly, the amount of refund equals to the difference of ticket price paid deducting applicable ticket price of the used flight segment and reasonable service cost/ refund cost.
Condition 33 The refund of lost ticket
- If the passenger lost all the tickets or partly, once the passenger provides satisfying losing proof of ticket to Juneyao Airlines, and paid reasonable fees, when meets the following conditions, the passenger can transact refund with a year since the day the ticket is issued or the day the trip begins:
-- All the ticket or part of the ticket which is unused, compensation or refund (however, except the lost ticket is used, compensated or refunded by others is caused by Juneyao Airlines);
-- The person who applies for refund shall fill application sheet of Juneyao Airlines, and declare that once all the ticket or part of the ticket is used or refunded by others, the passenger shall return all the ticket fare to Juneyao Airlines (however, except that the ticket is used or refunded by others is caused by Juneyao Airlines).
- If Juneyao Airlines or its authorized agents lost all the ticket or part of the ticket, Juneyao Airlines will burden the loss for it.
Condition 34 The right to refuse refunding
- When applying for refund after the ticket is out of date, Juneyao Airlines will not refund.
- For the ticket provided to Juneyao Airlines or government officers as exiting certificate, Juneyao Airlines will not refund. However, if the passenger can prove to Juneyao Airlines that the passenger is allowed to stay in that country or the passenger will take flight of another operator or the passenger will take the other traffic to leave that country, in that condition, the refund is allowed.
Condition 35 Currency
Juneyao Airlines will hold the authority to refund in the same method and currency as the method and currency in which the passenger bought the ticket.
Condition 36 Refunded personnel
Voluntary refund can only be transacted by the original operator or its authorized agent.
Condition 37 Refund to credit card or savings card
If the passenger used credit card or savings card to pay for the ticket, the ticket fare can only be returned to the account of original card. Juneyao Airlines will calculate the amount of refund according to regulations of this Condition based on the original ticket amount and currency the passenger paid. For the difference caused by changing currency, the amount of the ticket which is returned to the card may be different with the amount of the original ticket price the credit card or savings card transferred into Juneyao Airlines' account. The passenger has no right to ask for compensation for the difference.
Chapter 7 Check-In and Boarding
Condition 38 General regulations
Check-in stoppage times of airports are not the same, Juneyao Airlines advices passengers to be aware of and follow the check-in stoppage times of airports by their own. To make trip smooth, passengers shall deserve enough time to transact check-in. If the passenger can not transact check-in before regulated check-in stoppage time, Juneyao Airlines has the right to cancel the reservation. If the first flight the passenger takes is Juneyao Airlines' flight, Juneyao Airlines or authorized agent of Juneyao Airlines will inform the passenger of the check-in stoppage time. For any other check-in stoppage time of transit flight in the trip, passengers shall check them by their own. On the check-in stoppage time of flights of Juneyao Airlines, passengers can adverse Juneyao Airlines or authorized agent of Juneyao Airlines.
Condition 39 Passengers shall follow the regulated time when transacting check-in to wait for the flight at the boarding gate.
Condition 40 If the passenger can not arrive at the boarding gate in regulated time, Juneyao Airlines will cancel the seat of the passenger.
Condition 41 For any damage or cost caused by the passenger who disobeyed regulations of this Condition, Juneyao Airlines will not burden any responsibility.
Chapter 8 Transportation Rejection and Transportation Limit
Condition 42 The right of transportation rejection
According to judgment of Juneyao Airlines, Juneyao Airlines has the right to reject transporting the passenger or its baggage after the passenger is informed. In this condition, the passenger has the right to ask for refund. For one or several reasons blew, Juneyao Airlines has right to reject transporting the passenger or its baggage, either:
- The passenger or its baggage conflicts applicable laws, rules or orders of original airport, destination airport or crossed country;
- The passenger or its baggage maybe endangers or influences the safety, health, convenience or comfort of the other passengers or crewmembers;
- The spiritual or physical condition of the passenger, including influenced by alcohol or medicine, may cause danger or harm to the passenger him/herself, the other passengers, crewmembers or property.
- The passenger has had misbehaviors in the flight before, and Juneyao Airlines has reasons to believe that this kind of misbehavior is of great possibility to happen again;
- The passenger refuses to accept safety check;
- The passenger did not pay for the relevant ticket price, taxes or bills, etc.
- The passenger refuses to show valid travelling certificate, attempts for entry in the transit country without valid certificate, destroys travelling certificate during the flight, or refuses to follow the requirements of crewmembers to hand in the travelling certificate which shall be kept and signed by crewmembers.
- The ticket the passenger shown is not got in legal means, or it is not bought from Juneyao Airlines or authorized agent of Juneyao Airlines, or it is registered for loss or stolen, or it is a fake ticket, or the passenger can not prove that he/she is the person whose name is printed on the ticket.
- The passenger did not follow the regulation on "coupon shall be used in scheduled sequence" in Section 3 of chapter 3 in this Condition, or the ticket the passenger shown is not issued or modified by Juneyao Airlines or authorized agent of Juneyao Airlines, or the ticket is damaged.
- The passenger ignores the instructions of Juneyao Airlines in the field of safety or security.
- The passenger ignores the regulations of no smoking and the use of electronic devices;
- The passenger is not able to or refuses to follow the instruction of crewmembers.
Condition 43 Special service
- Unaccompanied minor, disabled, pregnant, sick man or other passengers who need special service can be transported, only after certain approval has achieved from Juneyao Airlines previously and relevant arrangement has been done.
- Transportation of child
- When transporting a child passenger who is no more than 5 years old, he/she must be accompanied with an adult who is more than 18 years old without any physical disability or mental problem; when the child is accompanied, the adult and the child shall buy tickets of same class in the same cabin. When an unaccompanied minor who is more than 5 years old but no more than 12 years applies to take a flight, he/she shall achieve approval from Juneyao Airlines and pay ticket fare and service cost according to regulations of Juneyao Airlines. Adverse Juneyao Airlines for transportation regulations on unaccompanied minor.
Condition 44 Refund of transportation rejected
As prescribed in chapter 8 in this Condition, rejected passenger or passenger whose seat is cancelled can transact refund according to regulations of Condition 32 in this Condition.
Chapter 9 Baggage
Condition 45 Free allowance of the baggage
Passengers are allowed to bring some baggage for free, but this shall meet the regulated conditions and limits of Juneyao Airlines. Ask Juneyao Airlines or authorized agent of Juneyao Airlines for details of conditions and limits.
Condition 46 Heavy baggage
When the weight of baggage exceeds the free allowance of baggage, the passenger shall pay for the exceeded part. Ask Juneyao Airlines for details of cost rate on heavy baggage.
Condition 47 Obstacles which can not be transported as baggage
The following obstacles shall not be counted into baggage (including check-in baggage and carry-on baggage):
- Obstacles that may endanger the safety of aircraft, people onboard or property, for instance, obstacles which are listed in International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Technical Instructions for the Safe Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Air, IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations and regulations of Juneyao Airlines, especially the following restricted obstacles: Explosives, compressed gas, corrosives, oxides, radioactive or magnetic materials, flammables, toxics, threatening or irritant substances, etc, adverse Juneyao Airlines for the other detailed information of similar obstacles;
- Obstacles restricted by laws, rules, or orders of entry, exit country or crossed country.
- Obstacles which Juneyao Airlines thinks are not fit to be transported, for the following reasons: The danger and the threat of obstacles, or the weight, size, shape or nature of obstacles, or consider including but not limited to obstacles which is frangible or perishable according to elements of aircraft type. For restricted obstacles, inquire to Juneyao Airlines.
Condition 48 Guns and ammunitions can not be transported as baggage, however, guns and ammunitions used for sports and hunting is exception. Guns and ammunitions used for sports and hunting can be transported as check-in baggage. The guns shall be unloaded with bullets, the insurance shall be buckled up, and pack them up properly as Juneyao Airlines regulated. The transportation of ammunition shall be transacted according to assigned ICAO and IATA regulations and laws, rules, or orders of entry, exit country or crossed country which is described in item 1 of Condition 47 in this Condition.
Condition 49 In check-in baggage, it is not allowed to put cashes, jewelries, rare metals, computers, personal electronic devices, transferrable receipts, securities and other valuables, medical pills which needs to be taken on time, commercial documents, passports and other identification certificate or samples.
Condition 50 If the passenger put any obstacles which is restricted as described in Condition 47, 48, or 49 of this Condition, Juneyao will not burden any responsibilities to the loss or damage of those kinds of obstacles, neither to those kinds of obstacles which are confiscated by government.
Condition 51 The right of transportation rejection
- To obstacles which can not be transported as baggage as described in Condition 47 in this Condition, Juneyao Airlines holds the right to reject to transport those obstacles, or reject to continue transporting after found.
- If Juneyao Airlines thinks the obstacle is not fit to be transported because of the size, shape, weight, content, and nature of the obstacle, or in consideration of safety or operation, or for the reason of convenience and comfort of the other passengers, Juneyao Airlines can reject to transport it. Adverse Juneyao Airlines for relevant information.
- Baggage shall be well packed according to requirements of Juneyao Airlines, or Juneyao Airlines can reject it. Adverse Juneyao Airlines for detailed information on packing and outer packing.
Condition 52 Checking right
In demand of safety and security, passenger shall allow Juneyao Airlines to carry out security check on the passenger, check, screening or X-ray check to passenger's baggage. If the passenger is not on site, Juneyao Airlines can also check the passenger's baggage in order to ensure whether the passenger brought or carried any obstacles as described in Condition 47 of this Condition in the baggage, or carried any guns or ammunitions, however, the passenger did not show them to Juneyao Airlines according to Condition 48 of this Condition. If the passenger disobeys this regulation, Juneyao Airlines will reject the passenger and its baggage. If any harm is caused to passenger's baggage by check or screening, or any damage is caused to passenger's baggage by X-ray or screening, Juneyao Airlines will burden no responsibility, however, except this harm or damage is caused by the error of Juneyao Airlines.
Condition 53 Check-in baggage
- Once receiving passenger's check-in baggage, Juneyao Airlines shall supply baggage identification tag for each check-in baggage.
- Passenger shall mark his/her' name or other personal identification symbols inside and outside of check-in baggage.
- Check-in baggage shall be transported in the same flight with passenger as possible; except for reasons of safety, security or operation, it is transported by other flight. Except the passenger must go to transact customs him/herself which is required by law, if the baggage is transported by sequential flight, the baggage is handed over to the passenger by Juneyao Airlines.
Condition 54 Carry-on baggage
- Juneyao Airlines will limit the maximum volume and/or weight of baggage which can be brought into cabin. If Juneyao airlines did not set up limits for that, the baggage the passenger carried on the aircraft shall be able to be put under the front seat or in the enclosed overhead locker. The baggage shall be transported as check-in baggage if it can not be put as described above, or because of overweight, or in consideration of safety.
- Obstacles, which are not fit to be loaded in the cargo compartment and which are not in compliance with regulations of Item 1 in Condition 61 of this Condition, can be brought into cabin only when Juneyao Airlines is informed previously by the passenger who shall attach approval from Juneyao Airlines. The passenger who needs this kind of service shall pay for it separately.
Condition 55 Claiming and delivering of check-in baggage
- According to the regulation of Item 3 in Condition 53 of this Condition, passenger shall claim his/her check-in baggage at destination airport or stopover as soon as possible. If passenger can not claim check-in baggage within reasonable time, Juneyao Airlines will charge the passenger for storage fee. If the check-in baggage didn't be claimed within 3 months since the day the baggage arrived, Juneyao Airlines will deal with the baggage and have no need to inform the passenger, at the meanwhile, Juneyao Airlines will not burden any responsibility for that.
- Only the holder of baggage check and baggage identification tag has the right to claim check-in baggage.
- The person who needs to claim check-in baggage without baggage check and baggage identification tag, shall provide approved proof to Juneyao Airlines, at that condition, Juneyao Airlines can deliver the baggage to the person.
Condition 56 When transporting small animals, the following conditions shall be met:
- The passenger shall ensure that small animals such as: dogs, cats, birds or other pets are properly arranged, and bring valid health certificate and quarantine certificate, import permit and other certification documents which are needed by import or transit countries, or Juneyao Airlines will not accept them. Juneyao Airlines has the right to determinate the transporting method of pets; at the same time, Juneyao Airlines has the right to limit the maximum amount of an aircraft when transporting pets. This kind of transportation shall follow additional conditions as regulated by Juneyao Airlines; turn to Juneyao Airlines for detail.
- Small animals and their containers and foods which are transported as baggage, can not be counted into free allowance of baggage; however, they shall be transported as heavy baggage and the passenger shall pay for them at a certain rate.
- Guiding dog of disabled passenger, if it is in compliance with regulations of Juneyao Airlines, can be transported for free instead of counting into free allowance of baggage; adverse Juneyao Airlines for relevant regulations.
- Juneyao Airlines shall not be responsible for the transportation except that the illness, harm, death of small animals proved to be caused by Juneyao Airlines.
- If there are no valid import, export, health documents and other valid documents which are required by import or transit countries for small animals, Juneyao Airlines will not be responsible for that. The passenger carrying the small animal shall afford any fines, costs, losses, or debts caused to Juneyao Airlines for the missing or the incomplete of needed documents.
- The passenger shall burden responsibilities for all the losses or harms which may be caused by small animals to the other passengers or crewmembers.
Chapter 10 Schedule, Delay and Cancellation of Flight
Section 1 Flight Schedule
Condition 57 The flight schedule and aircraft type which are illustrated in the flight time table may be changed during the period of the day the time table is declared and the actual day the passenger's trip really begins; however, neither Juneyao Airlines will guarantee the flight schedule and its aircraft type, nor the fight schedule or the aircraft type consist one part of transportation contract between Juneyao Airlines and passengers.
Condition 58 Before the reservation is accepted, Juneyao Airlines will inform the passenger of the valid planned flight schedule; at the same time, the fight schedule will be listed on the ticket. Juneyao Airlines may change the flight schedule after the ticket is sold. If the passenger has left a contacting method, Juneyao Airlines will inform the passenger of the change of the flight schedule earnestly. After the passenger bought the ticket, when Juneyao Airlines changed the flight schedule greatly which the passenger can not accept while June Airlines can do nothing to arrange another acceptable substituted flight for the passenger, the passenger has right to ask for refund according to regulations of Condition 31 in this Condition.
Section 2 Cancellation of Flight, Changing of Flight Route, Delay of Flight and etc
Condition 59 Juneyao Airlines will take all possible reasonable measures to avoid delay of fight and passenger baggage. In condition that Juneyao Airlines has taken all possible reasonable measures or the measure is impossible to be taken, Juneyao Airlines will not be responsible for that.
Condition 60 Except being regulated by Conventions, if Juneyao Airlines cancelled the flight, or did not take off reasonably as scheduled, or did not land at destination airport or stopover, or caused passenger to miss the transiting flight of which the seat had been reserved, Juneyao Airlines would take the following measures which can be chosen by passengers:
- Juneyao Airlines will arrange the latest scheduled flight with available seat for the passenger, in that condition, no extra charge is needed; or Juneyao Airlines will exceed the validity of the ticket for the passenger when necessary;
- In a reasonable period, by changing passenger's flight route, Juneyao Airlines will arrange flight of Juneyao Airlines or flight of the other operators, or other transportation method and classification which is verified by both sides, to send the passenger to the destination site which is listed on the ticket without charging extra fee. If the ticket price and cost is lower than the ticket price and cost the passenger paid, Juneyao Airlines will return the difference;
- Transact refund as regulated in Condition 31 of this Condition.
Condition 61 If any situation as regulated in Condition 60 of this Condition happened, the rescue measures which are listed in Item 1 and 2 of Condition 60 in this Condition are all the measures which can be chosen by passengers. Except being regulated by other regulations of Conventions, Juneyao Airlines will not burden any other responsibilities.
Condition 62 If Juneyao Airlines can not provide the previously reserved seat to the passenger, Juneyao Airlines shall compensate the passenger according to applicable laws and regulations of Juneyao Airlines.
Chapter 11 Behaviors on the Aircraft
Condition 63 General regulations
According to the judgment of Juneyao Airlines, if the passenger's behavior on the aircraft endangers the safety of any person or property on board, or disturbs crewmembers to perform duties, or ignores the instruction of crewmembers, including behaviors but not limited to smoking, drinking alcohol or taking drugs, and behaviors that caused or may cause discomfort, inconvenience, damage or harm to crewmembers or the other passengers, Juneyao Airlines can take measures which Juneyao Airlines thinks reasonable, including restriction measures, to stop the behavior. Passengers may be required to leave the aircraft at any place and refused to continue flight, what is more, passengers may be prosecuted for having misbehaviors on board.
Condition 64 Electronic Devices
For the sake of safety, Juneyao Airlines prohibits using any electronic device on the aircraft, including but not limited to cell phone, notebook, portable tape recorder, portable radio, CD player, electric lap play computer, or including launching devices such as electric remote-controlled toys and interphone. However, hearing aids and heart pacemaker is allowed.
Condition 65 No-smoking flight
All flights of Juneyao Airlines are of no-smoking, and it is not allowed to smoke at any place of the aircraft.
Condition 66 Safety belt
When passengers are seated on the aircraft, fasten the safety belt well till the end of the flight.
Chapter 12 Arrangement of Extra Service
Condition 67 If Juneyao Airlines arranges service which is provided by a third party excluding aviation service for passengers, or Juneyao Airlines provides passengers with bills or receipts of ground transportation, restaurant reservation, vehicle lease or etc which is the transportation (not aviation transportation) or service provided by a third party, when arranging those extra services listed above, Juneyao Airlines serves as passenger agent, and Juneyao Airlines will not be responsible to guarantee the service quality and whether the passenger will get the service or not. Regulations and conditions of the third party service provider are applicable to this kind of service.
Condition 68 If Juneyao Airlines provide passengers with ground transportations either, Condition 67 is not applicable to that ground transportations.
Chapter 13 Administration Procedures
Condition 69 General regulations
- Passengers shall attach travelling certificate and visa needed by import, export or transit countries, at the same time, follow all the laws, rules, orders instructions and travelling requirements of those countries.
- To consequences which are caused by those passengers who did not attach certificate or visa mentioned above, or disobeyed the laws, acts, orders, instructions, requirements, rules or regulations listed above, Juneyao Airlines will not burden any responsibilities.
Condition 70 Travelling certificate
Before travelling, passengers shall provide all import, export, health certificates and other certificates which are required by laws, rules, orders, requirements, or other regulations of relevant countries; and passengers shall allow Juneyao Airlines to keep the duplicates of travelling certificates. If passengers disobey regulations listed above or passengers' travelling certificate can not meet requirements, Juneyao Airlines will hold the right to refuse transportation.
Condition 71 Inadmitted
If the passenger is inadmitted, the passenger shall return any fines or costs which are collected from Juneyao Airlines by relevant government and the passenger shall afford transportation fee for returning from that country. Juneyao Airlines will not return the ticket fare of the flight which Juneyao Airlines has transported the passenger to the inadmitted airport.
Condition 72 Passenger is responsible for payment of fines,detain charege and other costs. To any loss or damage which is caused in the checking progress, or any loss or damage which is caused by passengers who ignores these requirements, Juneyao Airlines will not burden any responsibilities for that, Juneyao Airlines is required to pay fines or afford any costs which is caused by passenger who didn't follow laws, rules, orders, requirements or other travelling regulations of relevant countries, or by passenger who can not provide certificate as required, the passenger shall return all the fines or costs Juneyao Airlines paid or afforded. Juneyao Airlines can deduct costs mentioned above from passenger's ticket fare of unused flight segment or passenger's storage which is maintained by Juneyao Airlines. To avoid loss, passengers shall be aware of and follow relevant regulations of original, arriving, or transiting countries where passengers will travel.
Condition 73 Customs check
If required, passengers shall go on site to receive baggage check which is performed by Customs or other government officers.
Condition 74 Safety Check
Passengers shall receive any safety check which is required or needed by government office, airport working staff, other operators or Juneyao Airlines. Juneyao Airlines will not be responsible for any physical harm, loss or damage of obstacles caused to passengers, unless this kind of harm, loss or damage is caused by Juneyao Airlines.
Chapter 14 Connecting Carriers
Condition 75 Transportation, which is carried out by Juneyao airlines and other operators according to a ticket or continuous ticket, shall be seen a single transportation in convention meaning. Please pay attention to regulations of Condition 76 in this Condition.
Chapter 15 Compensation Responsibilities of Loss and Damage
Condition 76 The passenger transportation responsibility of Juneyao Airlines is limited by this transportation condition and the passenger transportation responsibility of other operators related to passenger flight is limited by transportation conditions of their own.
Condition 77 Juneyao Airlines affords responsibilities for harms which is caused in the transportation progress to flights or flight segments which is filled in the "OPERATOR" column with Juneyao Airlines' company code. If Juneyao Airlines issues tickets or transacts check-in for transportation of the other operators, Juneyao Airlines here serves as agents of the operator. However, to check-in baggage, passenger can ask the first or last operator who is listed on the ticket or baggage check for compensation.
Condition 78 For harms or losses which are caused to passengers by Juneyao Airlines who is in the mood of following applicable laws, rules, or regulations or by passengers who ignore laws, rules, or regulations listed above, Juneyao Airlines will not be responsible.
Condition 79 Except being regulated by other regulations of this Condition, according to regulations of Conventions, Juneyao Airlines will compensate those losses and costs for verified harms or losses which are caused to passengers.
Condition 80 If the harm or loss is caused or contributed to by passengers' faults, according to applicable laws, the responsibilities Juneyao Airlines burdened shall be exempted or relieved at some degree.
Condition 81 Transportation contract of Juneyao Airlines, including this Condition and items of the exemption or limitation of responsibility, is applicable to authorized agents and service providers of Juneyao Airlines either. At any condition, the total amount of compensation the passenger can get from authorized agents or service providers of Juneyao Airlines can not be more than the amount of responsibility compensation limit.
Condition 82 Except there are clarified regulations, this Condition shall not make Juneyao Airlines drop any applicable regulations of the exemption or limitation of responsibility which is formulated according to Conventions and applicable laws.
Condition 83 For any diseases, injuries, or disabilities, including death which become heavier or caused by passengers' physical conditions, Juneyao Airlines will not be responsible.
Condition 84 Juneyao Airlines will not be responsible for any damages of passengers' baggage or obstacles contained in baggage. The passenger shall be responsible for the damages of others or their properties which are caused by baggage or obstacles contained inside the baggage of that passenger, including other baggage or obstacles contained in the baggage and properties of Juneyao Airlines.
Condition 85 To obstacles which are not allowed to be put into check-in baggage as regulated in Condition 47 of this Condition, no matter how damaged they are, Juneyao Airlines will not burden any responsibilities
Condition 86 Apply conventional responsibility regulations for transportations which belong to international transportation as regulated by Conventions. For any damage of passengers or their baggage which is caused by transportation and to transportation which does not belong to international transportation as regulated by Conventions, Juneyao Airlines will burden compensation responsibilities according to relevant regulations of MONTREAL CONVENTION.
Chapter 16 Time Limit for Objection-Making
Condition 87 If objection is not made when passenger who holds the baggage ticket take the baggage, it will be deemed as primary evidence that baggage is perfect and comply with transportation contract, unless passengers show the opposite evidence.
Condition 88 If any damage of check-in baggage found, the passenger shall inform Juneyao Airlines in written form within 7 days since the baggage received.
Condition 89 If the check-in baggage is delayed, the passenger shall submit a compensation application notification to Juneyao Airlines in written form within 21 days since the baggage received.
Condition 90 If no rejection is made within the time limit as regulated in Condition 88 and 89 of this Condition, no litigation towards Juneyao Airlines is allowed.
Chapter 17 Other regulations
Condition 91 When transporting passengers and their baggage, passengers shall follow other applicable regulations and conditions of Juneyao Airlines at the meanwhile. These regulations may be changed, and they are very important, including: regulations of transporting unaccompanied minor, pregnant, and sick passenger, limit regulations of using electronic devices, regulations of drinking alcoholic drinks on the aircraft, and etc. Adverse Juneyao Airlines for transportation regulations and conditions mentioned above.
Condition 92 Perform transportations of flight routes between mainland and foreign countries, Taiwan, and Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
Condition 93 The short title under each item in this Condition is in the mood of comfortable use rather than explaining item contents.
Condition 94 This Condition is edited in English and Chinese, and the two versions have equal effects.
Chapter 18 Effect and Modify
Condition 95 This Condition is effective since:
Condition 96 Juneyao Airlines has the right to modify this Condition, transportation regulations, ticket price, and cost at any time. However, this kind of modification is not applicable to transportations which have already begun before modifying.